Civil disturbances include riots, demonstrations, threatening individuals, or assemblies that have become significantly disruptive.
In case of civil disturbance:
- Call WSU Police Department at 577-2222.
- Secure your area (lock doors, safes, files, vital records, and expensive equipment).
- Avoid area of disturbance, as well as, provoking or obstructing demonstrators.
- If disturbance is outside, STAY INSIDE and stay away from doors or windows.
- Continue with normal routines as much as possible.